
Although this recipe started just as any other recipe it then became an adventure. I found this recipe in
Smitten Kitchen. Originally this recipe comes from
Martha Stewart. Yesterday, I just wanted something light, because my husband suffered from stomach ache and, as I went through my recipe folders, my eyes fell on this one. I remember when I was studying in the States, I once bought a pack of mac and cheese from Shop and Save, but I wasn’t thrilled. I never tried it again. But now that I was at home with my husband asking for something not as heavy, I thought that it would be a good idea to try again, this time with a homemade recipe. First of all, I halved the recipe, as it was too large a quantity for us. Secondly, I added mushrooms which I love, thirdly I put three different types of cheese and finally I added an egg. It was really good. If you want something easy and tasty during weekdays, something even a difficult kid will eat, well that’s the one. But, enough with talking let’s go and make it.